14/05/2014

Introducing West African aboriginal dogs

I've been visiting and touring West Africa for the last 40 years or so, and living there permanently (currently in Ghana) for almost 15 years. I've always loved nature and one of my particular interests is the aboriginal, primitive dogs of West Africa. I was asked by several like-minded people throughout the world where all my pictures can be seen. I used to have a website but it went offline a few years back and all my pictures are now sitting unused on my computer. I've therefore decided to start putting them online again. The easiest and cheapest way is a blog. I'll post a few every day or maybe it's more honest to say every time I have a chance.

A word of friendly warning: although I'm tickled pink any time you express appreciation for my pictures, they are mine and mine alone, and you are NOT allowed to repost, copy or reuse them in any way without my prior written permission. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pages, so please keep them coming! Maridadi

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice indigenous land race! Have they contributed to Adam Boyko's research?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Sara, they haven't, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete