17/05/2014

Lake Bosumtwi, Ashanti Region, Ghana


I liked this dog for two reasons: one, the almost completely black coat, although you can see traces of white and tan, which makes it a very discrete tri. Two, the fact that it went to the lake of its own accord, without being prompted or lured by a prey, just to have a drink of water. It surprised me because my dogs wouldn't dream of putting a paw in water without coercion.

And, of course: Lake Bosumtwi is an enchanting place.






A friendly reminder: although I'm tickled pink anytime you express appreciaiton for the pictures I post here, they are either mine, or I've obtained the right to use and reproduce them. You are NOT allowed to repost, copy or reuse them in any way without my prior written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment